As of Tuesday 7th July, Flawless Features will be open for appointments. Please note that we will be operating under strict safety measures to coincide with current government advice. These include the following:
* Please do not attend the clinic if you or any member of your household has any of the symptoms relating to Coronavirus.
* Appointment slots are to be used for treatment only, to reduce contact time between us.
* All consultations with existing clients can be over the phone.
* New clients can also have consultation over the phone, however a face to face appointment is necessary for all treatments requiring a prescription ie: line reducing injections.
* Only one person will be allowed in the clinic at any one time, which means that unfortunately no friends, family or children will not be permitted to attend with you.
* Please remain in your car, until your appointment is due, to reduce the risk of having contact with the previous client.
* Upon arrival, you will need to wash your hands in the bathroom and sanitise with alcohol gel provided.
If you have any questions or would like to cancel or rearrange your appointment at any point, please do not hesitate to contact me.