All information given to us via any communication remains strictly confidential and used only for the purpose described at the time of the submission.
We will not share your data with any third party except for administrative purposes relating to the services we provide and where we may be required to do so by law.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following personal information from our clients and by “opting in” to share your personal information with us, you will be agreeing to our collection and use of your information as described in this policy.
* Date of birth
* Photographs of before and after treatments
* Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
* Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
* Details of services and products used
* Financial information such as credit / debit card number (This data is stored by the payment system and never held by Flawless Features Ltd)
* Medical information.
If you no longer want us to process your personal details you can ask us to stop at any time by contacting email@example.com.
Using Your Personal Data.
We use your personal data to ensure you receive the service you have requested, process any payments and send you information relating to that service. We will also do our best to keep your information up to date. Please do let us know if your details have changed or need updating.
We will not use any of the information given to us by you, for marketing, publication or promotional purposes.
We will only share selected personal data where:
* We are legally required to, or as a result of a lawful request by a government or law enforcement authority.
* Any data used by a contractor (ie, a pharmacy) will be used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Flawless Features requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
* Any data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
* With your consent your data may be shared with your doctor if necessary.
* May be necessary to refer to our insurance provider as part of our Complaints Management Policy.
How We Store Your Data
The security of your personal information is paramount to us. We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet and email.
We store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers, with all of our computer systems being password protected.
Our Patient Data is stored within an on-line app (iRevive). This is secure and encrypted and governed by their data protection policy. Some information may be held as papercopy files , which will be in a secure locked filing system.
We will only hold your personal information for eight years unless we are required to hold it longer for legal or taxation reasons. If we dispose of your information it will always be done securely.
Accessing Your Data
You have the right to a copy of the information we hold about you. This is called a subject access request. You also have the right to request that your data be deleted from our records at any time.
If you would like to make a subject access request or for yout data to be deleted, you can do so by contacting us at:
We will provide you with it as soon as possible.
If you need help or have any questions about this policy and your rights regarding the processing of your personal information please contact:
Data Controller, Flawless Features Limited, The Nest, Hunston Road, Chichester, west Sussex. PO20 1NP.